As you can see from our company values, customer service and customer satisfaction are very important to the way we run the business. In 2016, overall customer satisfaction reached almost 98%.
After every customer ticket is closed, where there is a named contact with an email address, we send them a survey with the following six questions.
- How would you rate the timeliness of the initial response to your issue?
- How would you rate the timeliness of the resolution of your issue?
- Was the problem or task resolved to your satisfaction?
- How would you rate the support representative’s ability?
- How would you rate the support representative’s professionalism?
- How satisfied were you with the overall service you received?
The customer rates each question from 1 to 5 with 1 being completely unsatisfied and 5 being completely satisfied.
We calculate the average score for each of the individual questions as well as the overall survey average which we then turn into a percentage.
If a customer has marked us down on any aspect, we always call up to find out the reason, so we can do our best to address it.
2016 customer satisfaction results
The table below shows the results from 2016 which is based upon 365 completed surveys.
|Overall score||Individual survey questions|
|Response time||Resolution time||Satisfactory resolution||Engineer’s ability||Engineer’s professionalism||Overall satisfaction|
As you can see, the overall customer satisfaction score is 97.55%. You can also read some of their comments in our testimonials area.
Customer satisfaction in 2017
Going forwards we have added a new survey question for the net promoter score, which is a measure of how many of our customers would recommend us to friends, colleagues and family.
During 2017, we will bring you a quarterly report on our customer satisfaction scores.