What the plan covers
- Unlimited telephone, remote and onsite support
- Escalated response times for server down situations
- Support where possible for a mobile device for each PC covered
- On-going patch management for all Microsoft updates and service packs
- Vendor management (where we deal with your other ICT suppliers)
- Hardware and software auditing, overview and detailed reporting
We also provide a client portal so you can raise tickets and see all activity on your network, including open and closed tickets, plus any projects that we are working on.
The plan includes our managed maintenance and 24/7 monitoring service so we always know how well your system is running.
- 24/7 intelligent monitoring of servers with remediation of any issues found
- General monitoring of all PCs to provide report information and system trends
- Weekly housekeeping and preventative maintenance of all PCs
- Monitoring and unlimited support for the backup solution
- Scheduled housekeeping and preventative server maintenance
How much it costs
We will conduct a free audit of your current systems to determine how many PCs and servers you have, as well as the age and condition of the equipment. Once we have all the information we need, we will provide you with a personalised quote for 12 months’ cover. Get in touch to obtain a quote.
The fixed fee plan is designed to cover your entire network, although there are some areas that fall outside the plan:
- Project work, e.g. new equipment or software
- Network upgrades – hardware or software
- Damage to any hardware through misuse or malicious behaviour
- Replacement of lost or stolen equipment
- Parts for repair or maintenance through general wear and tear, such as printer fuses
- Consumables, e.g. printer toner or backup tapes
The good news is that fixed fee plan customers will get a 25% discount for any additional work.