Data, emails, calendar and contacts are synched across all devices and accessible at any time. You can even use the online version to access documents on a machine that doesn’t have Office installed.
Tools such as SharePoint provide an online portal for document sharing and collaborative working.
Hands on IT and Microsoft Office 365
We are an accredited Microsoft Silver partner and have migrated thousands of businesses over to Office 365, setting up all their requirements, including Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint. We have used Office 365 ourselves since it was launched – we know it inside out!
We can also invoice you for your Office solutions, which means you pay by direct debit instead of paying Microsoft directly by credit card. We will also be your main contact for accounts and technical queries.
Microsoft is keen for customers to work more directly with retailers and IT partners, so they have put together the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP). A CSP subscription means that you get exactly the same service and pricing as you would by going to Microsoft directly.
We provide Office 365 subscriptions on a 30-day contract.
The Office 365 Business Premium plan includes:
- Microsoft Exchange business-class email hosting with 50 GB mailbox
- Custom email domain addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Desktop version of Office 2016: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Web version of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- SharePoint and OneDrive for Business
- Additional collaboration and communication tools
- One license covers 5 devices per user, including phones, tablets, PCs or Macs
- 1 TB file storage & sharing
- Skype for Business
Find out more
If you would like to move over to Microsoft Office 365, please call us today on 020 8649 9911.